Lead QA Automation Engineer at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Lead Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities to enable our agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
What you’ll do:
Comprehensively test all products to ensure that quality and behavior conform to Keller Williams’s high-quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead testing activities in one or more feature teams.
- Drive system testing and improve software quality through the full software development lifecycle.
- Deliver well-documented, fully comprehensive automated test sets for Keller Williams product lines.
- Partner with DevOps team to enable CI/CD process and execution.
- Mentor, coach and delegate work to a team of QA engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 8 or more years of experience with quality assurance test tools and testing frameworks such as Java, Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI and REST web services.
- 3 or more years of experience leading software testing teams.
- Advanced experience within Windows environment.
- Experience writing manual and automated tests from software requirements and executing those tests.
- Experience tracking multiple test executions while delivering automated test results in a timely manner.
- Experience testing web-based applications in a high-availability, high performance, and large-scale environment.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 1 or more years of experience with mobile testing tools such as Sauce Labs or Appium.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (comfortable with rapid iteration cycles).
- Experience with TDD or BDD, GitHub, and JIRA.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Ability to fully document test cases and test sets.
- Working expertise with database testing.
- Experience with Microservice Architecture or SOA.
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.