Lead Software Engineer, Full Stack
As a Lead Full-Stack Engineer
- You’ll be coding product-defining features within weeks.
- Over time you'll develop deep expertise in the product, architecture and tech stack with a full understanding of our customer’s needs and the future product road-map
- Within months you can have a pivotal seat at our design and architecture table if your interests and passion take you there.
- In addition to coding and architecture you will mentor more junior engineers, build-out a continuous learning environment and foster an experimentation mind-set.
- All dev teams collaborate closely with UI/UX, Product, Customer Success and Business Owners
- As an arbiter of quality you will help foster our deep dedication to software quality and best practices. We will not ship features that fall short of your standards.
- You will thrive as someone who learns quickly, works well independently and with others, and above all else enjoys getting stuff done
Our Current Stack
- React (migrating from AngularJS) and React Native for our web and mobile platforms
- Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch on our backend
What we offer?
- Flexible PTO policy
- 2 Compensation Reviews per year in June and December
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary