Lead Software Engineer - Full Stack
What's Rigup and how do we conduct ourselves?
- We are transforming an entrenched and decades-old industry into a modern, end-to-end, eCommerce marketplace.
- After penetrating only 8% our total market-share we are revenue positive.
- Our specialized marketplace is customized for both Energy Industry employers and workers (an industry first)
- We have no true direct competitors. This is a complete greenfield opportunity.
- Our modern organizational structure ensures you always understand the underlying business problem you’re trying to solve.
- Our dev teams are light-weight, nimble, and very open to ideas and suggestions regarding our tools, frameworks and processes.
- We earn our 4.7 review average on Glassdoor every day.
Goals for a Staff Engineer at Rigup
- Staff engineers at Rigup are very hands-on; within weeks, you’ll be coding product-defining features and will have a pivotal seat at our design and architecture table.
- Over time you'll develop deep expertise in the product, architecture and tech stack with a full understanding of our customer’s needs and the future product road-map
- In addition to coding you will mentor more junior engineers, build-out a continuous learning environment and foster an experimentation mind-set.
- All dev teams collaborate closely with UI/UX, Product, Customer Success and Business Owners
- We have a deep dedication to software quality and best practices and will not ship features that fall short of our standards.
- You will thrive as someone who learns quickly, works well independently and with others, and above all gets stuff done
Our Current Stack
- AngularJS and React Native for our web and mobile platforms
- Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch on our backend