Lead Software Engineer at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Technical delivery oversight of 1 or more scrum teams
- Work with Engineering management to establish technical strategy, scope of work, execution plans, and project milestones
- Coordinate developers (on-site and off-site resources), while operating within the procedural parameters as defined by Development Leadership
- Ensure that assigned projects and associated deliverables are provided on, or before, established deadlines
- Provide operational and technical direction and support to software engineering teams, removing obstacles and enforcing focus as needed.
- Plan and track project timelines and milestones using designated workflow and communication tools.
- Report on the progress of projects and ensure team members report progress using designated workflow and communication tools.
- Implement, manage and track change requests and other interventions to achieve project goals.
- Be the support system of the Architecture Team, capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to implementation
- Ensure compliance to established design patterns
- Know when to escalate a critical decision
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- In addition to 8+ years in an engineering position creating code-based solutions and tools
- Fluent in C#
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with enterprise software
- Experience with cloud computing and/or mobile applications.
- Experience in working with APIs
- Experience with distributed version-control systems i.e. Git
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience with client-side frameworks and technologies i.e. React, Angular and Bootstrap
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.