Manager, Software Quality
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
- Lead and mentor a world class quality engineering team
- Drive automation best practices and consistency through the team
- Drive change and transformation in people, processes, and tools
- Understand and codify customer use cases end to end
- Help drive programs for continuous improvement in delivery and quality
- Participate in release planning sessions
- Demonstrable experience in building quality engineering teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of quality automation frameworks and tools
- Proven track record of hiring outstanding talent
- Demonstrable understanding of performance and scalability testing
- Strong understanding of Agile development and planning processes
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Motivational Quality Leader capable of establishing a vision for the quality engineering team
- Experience and knowledge of Web application security protocols (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML).
- Experience with identity management solutions (Active Directory, LDAP, SCIM, etc.)
- Familiarity with privacy and security legislation and regulations such as GDPR
- Solid understanding of AWS technologies and CI/CD pipelines
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; a Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of Quality Engineering leadership experience
- Equivalent industry experience of 5 or more years is highly desirable.