QA Automation I
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
As a QA Engineer you are responsible for both the test methodology and test execution to ensure the Forcepoint Cloud services delivers on our promise of robust security appliances. Our Appliance provides the foundation for the applications team to deliver, so we need a well rounded quality assurance engineer who has a passion for building things right the first time.
- Use your networking and appliance skills to design test networks
- Partner with the development team, watching their blind spots and ensuring the solutions delivered keep the end customer in mind.
- Take the time to understand the latest in Linux vulnerabilities and be part of the team that remediates the impacts to our customers. If needed, reproduce the vulnerability so we can ensure our customers are protected.
- Work with your peers across the globe as the application teams negotiate their platform requirements for testing and automation.
- Build and execute comprehensive suites of automation test cases, while maintaining and adding to the existing automation framework