Quality Assurance and Compliance Specialist
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic self-starters to join our Quality Assurance & Compliance team! Our purpose is to cultivate exceptional customer experience through trendsetting practices. You will work behind the scenes and have face-to-face interaction with employees and managers.
- Performs phone quality reviews; monitors inbound and/or outbound calls to analyze and evaluate customer service skills against established phone quality metrics, including but not limited, to call process measurements, accuracy of information provided, tone of employee, effective call management, and demonstrated professionalism using a proprietary Call Scorecard System.
- Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review; analyzes results and recurring trends; provides feedback to management concerning these findings.
- Provides feedback to offer positive reinforcement and drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates, advocates, and reinforces a positive team environment, professionalism, and the need to present a positive image of the company when interacting with customers.
- Participate in and facilitate calibrations providing feedback in a concise and constructive manner.
- Complete quality projects designed to measure business compliance with certain regulatory requirements as needed.
- 2-3 years customer support experience in a high volume contact center with 1+ years of experience in a quality assurance role.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and Internet Explorer).
- Motivated self-starter with solid organizational skills, strong listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to abstract information from multiple sources and input detailed, accurate information.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- An exemplary work ethic, a "get it done" attitude and high personal accountability
- Self-motivated critical thinker with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of BIZ, IP, or PSD products and process a plus (internal)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- Ability to maintain objectivity and lack bias in evaluations.
- Proven ability to exceed customer service standards.
- BS/BA Preferred