Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
OutboundEngine - Austin, TX
OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95 by Inc. Magazine. We are based out of Austin, Texas, where we have been named a "Best Place to Work" winner for the last four years by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000+ business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, surface their best leads and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business.
Do you have experience in QA and manual testing? Better yet, are you a test automation rockstar that enjoys building automated suites from the ground up? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then we are looking for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with developers and product owners to determine testing requirements
- Coordinate with Project Manager and QE Manager on estimating timelines
- Create, execute, and manage manual and automated acceptance and regression test cases
- Defect advocate and management
- Handling multiple initiatives and responsibilities on a daily basis
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to work with a team and share knowledge
- Maintain your test environment
- Investigating logs to provide detailed bug descriptions
- Complete QA initiatives to improve department
- 2 years Quality Engineering experience
- Eagerness to learn technologies to improve skills
- Agile experience participating in scrum ceremonies
- Jenkins experience building and deploying
- SQL knowledge of validating the database layer
- UI and/or API Automation experience
- Professional mindset regarding technical and soft skills
- CS degree or 2-4 years engineering experience writing code
- Strong technical knowledge for troubleshooting different areas of the stack
- Driven to take ownership, responsibility, and growing technical abilities
- Identify improvements across the organization
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Git, Jenkins, and troubleshooting sandbox environments
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Leadership / Career Development Programs.
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability).
- Generous PTO
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages and monthly catered lunches.
- Casual dress and music rocking all day.
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more.