Quality Engineer, Healthcare
Who You Are
- You have good analytical skills coupled with troubleshooting skills.
- You are proficient in web or mobile technologies and SQL.
- You have excellent oral, written, and diagnosis skills.
- You have a deep understanding of how the web works and http requests.
- You have experience with common software engineering tools such as Git, JIRA, TeamCity, Confluence or similar tools.
- You love to break things to understand how they work.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a STEM field, or have equivalent self-study.
What You'll Do
- You will test user stories for incomplete information or incorrect assumptions and conclusions.
- You will create, execute, and maintain manual tests.
- You will team up with developers and quality engineers to deliver complex features across systems and validate end-to-end tests.
- You will learn how to develop and execute automated tests using Selenium webdriver.
- You will contribute to the overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability, and performance of applications.
- You will document failures and anomalies, provide sufficient detail to reproduce the issue and work to identify the cause where feasible.
- You will work closely with product owners and software engineers to prioritize and resolve issues.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy.
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free parking downtown).
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.