Senior BI Engineer
iFLY is a rapidly growing experiential entertainment company that created modern indoor skydiving. We make the dream of flight a reality by giving our customers “wings” in a safe and reliable environment. Our commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction, and safety have made us the undisputed market leader and a worldwide presence spanning five continents.
iFLY is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer to join our fast-growing team. A Senior BI Engineer will have a thorough understanding of iFLY business model, systems, data and BI methodologies, techniques to create DW Model, ETL routines, Reports, Dashboards Analytic models.. The Engineer will coordinate with Business and Development as needed to complete assignments.
This is one of those rare opportunities for you to join an already successful company with a passion for innovation, but where you will have the latitude to identify, develop and create new reports.
What you’ll do:
- Understand iFLY business model, flows, systems, data.
- Create, maintain DW Model, ETL routines, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic models.
- Audit, curate data.
- Coordinate with all required parties to complete assignments.
- Understand and support delivery timelines.
- Support and improve Agile process (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban).
Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Take initiative in solving business questions that data could potentially answer by producing top down data driven solutions to address them.
- Creative, global thinker & team player.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience.
- Expert in SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS.
- Experience with Microsoft SSAS.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS is a plus.
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience with AWS, Azure Machine Learning offerings is a plus.
- Tools: Jira, Bitbucket, Bitbucket Pipelines.
Who You Are:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or other related areas.
- A self-starter who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and be constantly challenged by change to support company’s aggressive growth.
- Retail, E-Commerce, Web technologies experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, health and insurance benefits
- Annual target bonus
- Paid vacation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Free Flight time and more!
Why join us:
Why work at iFLY?
Around the globe, billions of people have looked skyward and dreamt of flying. It’s a timeless dream shared by people of all ages, regardless of country, culture, language, or belief system. At iFLY, we have the unique ability to turn that dream into reality. It’s an awesome privilege and delivering it is our collective passion.
If working in an exciting, dynamic and cooperative environment and bringing joy to kids of all ages motivates you, then working at iFLY is for you. We hire people who want to work for a values-driven company; people who strive for excellence; people who value excellence; people who are committed; people who love people!
- Honesty, integrity, loyalty, generosity, tolerance, compassion, confidence, humility, and inclusion.
- Balance between self, family, team and community
- Flexibility, variety, challenge, adventure, and camaraderie
We Respect, know, trust and value each other, putting people before process and process before results.
We Think like champions, and we are internally driven to learn and improve. We view problems as opportunities, taking responsibility and welcoming change.
Together we will build and run a world-class Company that challenges each of us to achieve our full potential while meeting our material needs and sharing the results of the enterprise.
To deliver the dream of flight to everyone….