Dosh is revolutionizing the way the world does cash back. We are the fastest growing app that finds cash for consumers and helps businesses acquire and retain customers. Dosh subscribers (Doshers) get cash back for traveling, shopping, and dining out at thousands of merchants nationwide. Using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted advertising spend, Dosh puts that money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses.
We’re a two-sided marketplace offering merchants/brands an online-to-offline performance based advertising solution through card-linked offers. For our Doshers, we are providing a completely frictionless way to get cash back. No cutting coupons. No scanning receipts. No hassle. Just cold, hard cash. Doshers can then transfer the cash directly into a bank account, PayPal, Venmo, or donate to a charity conveniently through our app! Our product is disrupting the trillion dollar advertising industry by connecting merchants directly with their consumers.
- You will be the focus of excellence for cloud reliability principles, engineering, tools, and techniques
- You will be leading an engineering culture of DevOps
- You will create and execute on a reliability and resiliency focussed road map for our cloud based, high throughput, zero down-time goal platform
- You will bring more trust, scalability, and quality into our platform that serves millions of Doshers
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years experience with AWS technologies. Ideally including: EC2, VPC, RDS, CloudFormation, IAM, CloudWatch, S3, Route53
- Experience teaching and implementing reliability tools, and techniques
- A strong Infosec background and an overriding concern for security in all aspects of infrastructure, deployment, and access management
- Expertise in automating device and resource provisioning with infrastructure-as-code tools: CloudFormation and Terraform. Terraform is a must.
- Experience teaching and implementing cloud cost tracking protocols, tools, and techniques
- Experience with a scripting language like: Python, Shell, Ruby, etc.
- Great communication skills and a "measure before you leap" mentality
- Nice to have: experience teaching and defining reliability principles for serverless technologies like Lambda
- Nice to have: experience managing tools/services like NPM, CircleCI, Artifactory, and Docker in a corporate team environment
- Nice to have: experience teaching and implementing disaster recovery protocols, tools, and techniques
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits
At Dosh, we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Read Full Job Description