Senior DevOps Engineer
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity. Through continuous security validation and global threat discovery and automation, NSS Labs empowers enterprises to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Informed by our experience and strong foundation of security product validation, NSS Labs offers CAWS, a cyber threat protection platform that provides businesses with visibility into the cyber kill chain and automated insights into active threats. With global visibility into active threats and vulnerabilities, CAWS delivers a unique cyber risk rating that makes cybersecurity measurable and helps enterprises focus their resources in the areas that make the most difference. Combined, this information enables businesses to continuously monitor and respond to threats, strengthen their cybersecurity posture, and have confidence that they are appropriately securing the enterprise. CISOs, security operations teams, threat researchers, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
NSS Labs, Inc. is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer who's passionate about automation as it relates to (but not limited to!) virtual machine provisioning, deployment of software, monitoring and alerting, report generation, networking topology, etc. This individual should be an expert in developing innovative approaches to automating as much DevOps related work as possible. You’ll be working with a smart and diverse team of problem solvers who exhibit high energy, deep technical skills and a drive to get things done.
Follow us on Twitter @workatnsslabs
- Own and drive our VMware virtual infrastructure automation strategy and execution
- Collaborate across the engineering organization to implement a more dynamic and scalable approach to utilizing virtual machines within our products
- Create secure and isolated network topologies within our virtual environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex VMware technical issues
- Automate the provisioning of infrastructure (virtual machines, networks) that powers continuous testing of modern security products
- Migrate existing VMware virtual test infrastructure to Azure for cloud security testing
- Create and maintain organized, thoroughly documented Git repositories for automation specific source code
- Work closely with the product team to prioritize ad-hoc requests, general tasks and projects
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of experience in automation of virtual machine provisioning within a VMware environment
- Experience working in a medium to large sized VMware environment
- Experience automating workflows in a complex Windows environment with PowerShell
- Scripting / Programming experience in C#, Python or similar (ability to develop solutions)
- Strongly preferred experience with Azure
- Experience managing and troubleshooting a large virtualized Windows environment
- Hands-on experience with C# .NET is a plus
Please follow us on Twitter @workatnsslabs
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSSLabs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.