Senior Front End Developer at RF Code
RF Code is looking for a Front End Developer to collaborate with our team of engineers to create, build and design user friendly, high performance applications. Applicants should have experience creating and maintaining user interfaces through all stages of the product lifecycle, including at least two years of recent experience building applications in an agile software development organization using a modern framework.
RF Code’s solutions deliver intelligence for the data center, empowering our customers to avoid risk and increase efficiency through real-time physical asset and environmental management. Our solution, which includes both hardware and software components, has been deployed at hundreds of enterprise-class customers around the globe including IBM, Dell, HP, Bloomberg, and CenturyLink. We are committed to fostering a fun, stimulating work environment that focuses on collaboration and results while encouraging a healthy work-life balance. We attract some of the best talent in the industry with opportunities to learn and grow while making a real contribution to the success of our customers and our business.
- Architect, create, build and maintain UI
- Work collaboratively with product managers, developers, UX and other team members
- Mentor junior engineers and help set best practices for the team
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and pick up new skills as needed
Technologies we use:
- Interaction with REST APIs of backend products (backends are Java/Scala/Postgres)
- BA in Computer Science, EE, or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 5 years of Front End product development experience in an Agile software development organization
- Experience using popular frameworks like React, Redux, Angular or equivalent building production applications
- Experience building responsive interfaces that work across multiple devices and screens
- Must feel comfortable dealing with dynamic JSON data structures
- Optional: Mobile development experience with React Native or similar
RF Code is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices and partners in Europe, Australia, Asia and South America. RF Code offers excellent benefits (equity, medical, dental, 401(k), flexible work hours, and paid time off) and a great work environment. If you are ready to grow, let’s talk!