Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
We are looking for a senior level full-stack developer for our enablement team. You will be directly responsible for building and supporting solutions to help enable other development teams to successfully deliver customer facing features. As an “enabler” you are an expert in non-feature specific domains, this includes identity management, shared core libraries, and POC exploration.
You must have experience with unit testing frameworks, Pytest, Robot, Jest, Karma, Chai etc.
We are a venture funded startup. We often are racing to build features. Sometimes this will mean working long or odd hours. You will be asked to wear many hats and must be open and willing to do so.
You will be a direct contributor to building out our engineering culture, best practices, tooling, and a direct contributor to the success of the company.
This job is open to 100% remote within the US, but being located in Austin, TX is preferred.
- Become a master of Living Security Identity Management across applications
- Interface directly with client support and customers to solve problems
- Exploration and build POCs quickly
- Consult with and enable engineering feature teams
- Commit to and meet deadlines
- Improve efficiencies by building and maintaining shared libraries across teams
- Strong understand of OpenAPI and API development
- Demonstrable experience building and delivering professional applications on Amazon Web Services
- Expert knowledge of Auth0 - And authentication protocols such as SAML 2.0, OIDC, WS-Fed
- Strong knowledge of SCIM
- Demonstrable experience working in a microservice environment, ideally using the Serverless framework
- Strong communication skills. Interfacing with external parties and customers will be required.
- Strong NoSQL experience highly desired
- Elasticsearch experience highly desired
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information technology, or related discipline
- Professional certifications
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.