Senior IAM Engineer at Whole Foods Market
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment. Ideal candidates will think big and have a strong bias for action, while earning trust through their desire to learn and be curious, invent and simplify, dive deep, insist on highest standards and work back from the customer. You will build secure, reliable, scalable, fast, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solutions while delivering on aggressive goals for adoption, operational performance, and feature delivery.
This position is based in Austin, TX. Domestic relocation assistance is available.
- Developing solutions using a cloud first approach within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Securely manage the identity lifecycle including user authentication and authorization for on premise and cloud solutions using an AWS and Microsoft centric Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) technology stack
- Manage the next generation Privileged Access Management (PAM) processes using industry leading technology stacks and diving deep to resolve issues as they arise.
- Defines and leads in the design of programs that support and align with cloud-based online service strategies and engineering requirements for evolving security services, mechanisms, and safeguards.
- Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed.
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders across Whole Foods Market and associated organizations
- Proactively identify and resolve challenges and issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, business, and technical goals.
- Monitors technology and security developments and ensures the company’s security framework follows industry best practices.
- Advanced understanding of standard identity management tools, technologies, and processes.
- Plays a key and influential role working with others, in groups, in cross-functional settings and with diverse stakeholders internally and externally.
- 4+ years designing and managing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions, such as BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Liberman, or Thycotic
- 4+ years designing and managing Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions such as Microsoft Identity Manager
- 4+ years software development leveraging C#
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including management of IAM roles and automation of infrastructure deployment across multiple AWS accounts
- Experience with Splunk
- Proven analytical thinking, attention to details, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience on large security access system upgrades/projects using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science and 2-4 years of relevant experience
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.