- Software and Infrastructure Architecture and Development.
- Work with the Data Science team to collect and expose the data they need to power their models.
- Work with the DevOps team to design and build robust infrastructure to support data science and data accessibility projects.
- Work with the Data team to design and build ETL pipelines for warehousing and datamarts.
- Serve as a technical liaison between Data Science, Product, DevOps, SecOps, Infrastructure.
- Make recommendations on build vs buy decisions.
- Work with the product teams to collect and expose valuable data.
Education, Technical Requirements and/or Experience:
- A relevant degree, or 7 years of experience.
- C# or similar structured language.
- Azure or similar cloud experience.
- MS SQL Server or similar DB experience.
- Architectural experience with modern software and infrastructure.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!