RetailMeNot is looking for friendly, passionate software engineers to join our iOS engineering team. Come join our team of engineers and help build engaging experiences that reach millions of app users every month. As a senior iOS engineer, you’ll help drive the future of our app by writing scalable, maintainable code while staying at the forefront of iOS technologies.
Are you passionate about contributing to iOS native apps that has millions of monthly active users? Are you a phenomenal teammate who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and QA engineers?
Who You Are
- 4 year CS Degree or related technical discipline or equitable job experience (typically presented in postings as - you have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience).
- You have at least 5 years of software development experience.
- You are passionate about writing elegant, readable, and well-documented code that adheres to solid design principles.
- You love collaborating with others to design and deliver successful solutions.
- You have a track record of publishing apps to the app store.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You’ve been designing, developing, and deploying iOS applications built on Swift and Objective-C for at least 3 years.
What You'll Do
- You will be instrumental in the overall system design and development of a large-scale native iOS application.
- You will have ownership over projects that provide huge impact to the business.
- You'll collaborate with folks across the organization to drive solutions.
- You will help mentor and grow junior engineers to their full potential.
- You will deliver high impact user experiences that help our customers.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where highly-motivated, ambitious engineers can help drive product.
- We include a diverse group of intelligent people to work with and learn from.
- We constantly strive to solve large scale challenges with a variety of technologies.
- We strongly support a work/life balance, which is demonstrated in our open vacation policy.
- We’ll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.