Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Invitae is seeking a Senior Manager to lead all operational aspects of the Salesforce (SFDC) ecosystem, reporting to the Platform Lead for Commercial IT. In this integral player-coach role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day support of Salesforce end users, analyze support trends, and provide recommendations that drive scalability. The successful candidate is a self-starting operations guru who has a passion for customer service, and a passion for the capabilities of the Salesforce platform. We are looking for someone who can establish operational rigor, establish and lead/provide 24/7 operations, and also make time to improve processes in an unrelenting pursuit of world class support.
What you’ll do:
- Establish standard intake processes that properly triage, categorize, assign, prioritize, root cause, remediate, test, and close requested work.
- Create an interlock with the SFDC Product team, ensuring repeating bugs/issues reach the feature and sprint backlogs.
- Implement operational metrics that objectively measure service in the eyes of our users and customers.
- Utilize operational metrics to implement systemic improvements (features, enhancements, knowledge base articles, targeted training sessions, etc.).
- Develop data quality metrics and dashboards; partner with the Commercial Data lead to remediate data quality issues.
- Co-lead a transformation towards leading DevOps processes & standards; once established, monitor & govern DevOps standards.
- Lead 24/7 data integration operations for the SFDC platform (partnered with the SFDC Architect and Senior Integration Engineer).
What you bring:
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- 2+ years of leading operations in a Salesforce environment.
- Experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience with complex SFDC org(s) with multiple integrations across objects.
- Ability to work in the US Pacific Time Zone.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Conga, Mulesoft.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Additional Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Administrator is required).
- Salesforce Trailblazer ranking of Mountaineer, Expeditioner, or Ranger.
- Working knowledge of Scaled Agile framework and portfolio kanban.
At Invitae, we’re changing healthcare to change lives. Join us.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.