What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Manager, Software Engineering to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As Senior Manager, Software Engineering at Procore, you’re given the unique opportunity to drive the next generation of application platform initiatives in a global SaaS infrastructure. Backed by the might of our teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
This position will report to our Engineering Director, Growth with the opportunity to be located in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, New York City, or Austin, TX office. Remote candidates will be considered with the expectation of occasional travel to these offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Drive innovation and change to accommodate small to medium customers for Procore across the organization
- Work cross-functionally with product and UX to build roadmaps and execution plans
- Own the overall success of business domains managing the improvement of functionality, APIs, UX, testing, and performance
- Collaborate with leadership to set short term and long term goals and strategies
- Contribute to architecture design
- Mentor and coach your teams and the broader organization
- Drive excellence and product quality in key areas of the Procore in our Growth division
- Identify opportunities and manage teams to successfully deliver our initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years total experience as a Software Engineer
- 5+ years experience managing teams of varying sizes and timezones
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience leading large initiatives and evaluating current technical approaches
- Have led full-stack development teams
- Experience leading engineering teams with empathy, providing mentorship and guidance to invest in career development
- Ready to get hands dirty in order to solve complex problems
- Experience using any of the following technologies
- Social Networks/Collaborative SaaS
- Cloud Hosted Infrastructure
- Containers and Container Management (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Software Design/Architecture
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.