Senior Platform Engineer
Red Ventures is seeking a Senior Platform Engineer to focus on application infrastructure and cloud architecture (such as performance monitoring and deployment management). You will use your skills as both a system administrator and code ninja to manage our ever-growing fleet of modern cloud applications. If you love architecting, managing, monitoring, scaling, or just bragging about modern cloud applications, then this is the job for you.
What You'll Do:
- Public and private cloud infrastructure and services (AWS)
- Networking and AWS VPC terminology.
- Application and system monitoring tools (New Relic, Datadog, ELK, Graphite)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK)
- Continuous integration suites (CircleCI, TravisCI, Jenkins).
- Web servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Git, Github, Bitbucket, or Stash
- A programming/scripting language (GO, NodeJS, Bash, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Application Containerization (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Rancher)
- Linux administration
What We're Looking For :
- 5 years plus of relevant experience in a DevOps related position, or an equivalent mesh of experience in application development and Linux Infrastructure.
- Able to assist developers with application design from initial conception through production deployment
- An aptitude for new languages and technologies
- Experience with a configuration management system (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- A desire to work with developers of all skill levels and help with everything from local development environments through application planning
- Comfortable on both the systems and development sides of the house
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.