Senior Quality Engineer, Mobile
Who You Are
- You are a Quality Engineer that has experience implementing test automation frameworks and driving adoption of test automation
- You take the lead. Whether it's formulating a strategy or jumping in to put out a fire, you rise to the challenge to be part of the solution
- You're a test architect. You find the best strategy to test anything put in front of you from small features to large systems
- You have extensive experience with Native Application, Continuous Integration, API and integration testing frameworks
- You will have experience with Espresso, XCTests and/or other mobile test automation tools
- You’re passionate about problem-solving and excel at critical thinking
- You have 5+ years of experience in SDLC
- You've got a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or bachelor's degree in an equivalent STEM field
What You'll Do
- You'll validate new features and ensure we don’t break existing experiences
- You'll automate tests because you understand the need to scale, reuse, and deliver software faster
- You'll collaborate with Software and Quality Engineers to build robust tests and tools
- You'll maintain and improve existing test frameworks and documents
- You'll improve everyone around you by inspiring your colleagues and providing constructive feedback
- You'll grow your skills by tackling new challenges and getting out of your comfort zone
- You'll explore new tech and testing solutions
Who We Are
- We are a tight-knit mobile engineering team committed to delivering excellent Applications.
- We use a mix of technologies: Java, Kotlin, Swift, MySQL, MongoDB, and AWS.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from as well as an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies.
- We have an excellent Mobile Quality Engineering team.
- We'll provide you amazing benefits.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We provide the some of the best tools to get the job done, including top-of-the-line equipment.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.