Senior SharePoint Developer at Bright Health
- Establish strategic direction for SharePoint architecture and configuration in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
- Provide daily operations support for SharePoint users and all existing SharePoint sites.
- Ensure best practices for SharePoint online release management and patching strategy.
- Analyze and translate business and functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Design, develop and implement scalable applications.
- Understand and follow Data Governance and ensure attention to data quality.
- Understand and follow defined development standards and best practices.
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree and Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with focus on Intranet design, collaboration, enterprise integration and architecture with special focus on SharePoint online and MS technologies.
- 3+ years of experience configuring SharePoint calendars, sites, subsites, lists, libraries, and web parts, metadata, views, modern pages, and custom workflows
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- 3+ years of experience integrating SharePoint with Workday, Oracle ERP Cloud, and third-party service vendors.
- 3+years of SharePoint permissions and Groups, Users, Roles, inheritance, and resolving common permission-related issues.
- Experience Working with business sponsors and stakeholders to conceive, design, develop, test, implement, and support SharePoint solutions
- Solid understanding of SDLC and experience in leading software development business initiatives
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a must