Senior Software Developer / Team Lead (Full Stack - Growth)
At Jovio, our vision is to simplify the real estate transaction process for both agents and their clients. We’re on a mission to build an all-in-one transaction management platform to streamline day-to-day agent activities so they can focus on providing a stellar experience for even more clients.
Starting out as a real estate brokerage, Jovio created a suite of products to assist our in-house agent team in delivering an excellent customer experience to the clients we worked with. After testing and iterating on these products with our internal team and clients, we’re ready to share them with the world.
About the Role
Jovio is seeking a highly engaged Senior Software Developer / Team Lead who will help accelerate the development of new products. Working as key part of one of several small tiger teams, you’ll work closely with individuals across the organization to help bring the product vision to reality. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Works with peers and business partners to analyze requirements, potential pitfalls, and challenges with scalability before developing a technical design.
- Mentors other developers, makes recommendations for process improvements, evangelizes and improves the Jovio software development methodology.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of a product and product features.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CIS, MIS, or related technical field required
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development, preferably in a rapid pace, multi-tenant, SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of experience with full development life cycle experience in Agile and/or Waterfall methodology
- 2+ years developing and delivering AWS solutions using AWS infrastructure and tools such as Lambda and CloudFormation
- Experience with SQL Databases – Data modeling and performance tuning strongly preferred. Ability to design an ERD a must!
- Proficient in working to integrate the front end with multiple web services (primarily RESTful APIs) and integration points
- Knowledge of professional software development practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- A positive attitude, creative spirit, and customer-focused drive
Our Tech Stack
- Client: React, NEXT.JS, Material-UI, GraphQL
- Server: Node.JS, Express, TypeScript
- Infrastructure: Postgres, AWS, Docker, GitLab