At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We’re looking to add a Senior Software Engineer, Frontend to an already awesome engineering team. You’ll help us build an industry-leading analytics platform in the social media space. We value teamwork, autonomy and delighting customers with excellent products, and would love to talk to you about it!
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Building features and maintaining an industry-leading analytics platform, especially the UI.
- Working within and across teams to deliver great features to customers.
- Partnering with Product Managers and Designers to plan projects and requirements.
- Leading planning for the frontend technical roadmap.
- Participating in shared on-call rotation that covers the application the team owns.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience with ES2015+, React, Redux, CSS Preprocessors, and Webpack (or equivalent bundler)
- Experience collaborating with git and pull requests
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with a relational database like MySQL or Postgres
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with a server-side language like Java, Scala, Python, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience with GraphQL, ImmutableJS, Flowtype, or D3
- Experience building component libraries with React
- Experience with performance optimizations
- Basic understanding of social media domain