Do you enjoy building new features and products in a green-field environment? Are you a Full Stack Engineer who is willing to suggest more effective architecture and tools to help us scale? Maybe you’re a Front End or Back End Engineer who wants a chance to become a Full Stack Engineer in an environment that supports continuous learning and experimentation? If any of these sound good, then you'll be pleased to know that's what we offer here at RigUp! Best of all, we have a 4.7 average review on Glassdoor!
What’s Rigup? A specialized marketplace for Energy Industry employers and workers. We have no true direct competitors so it truly is an open opportunity to disrupt an often archaic industry! We provide a modern organizational structure that ensures you always understand the underlying business problem you’re trying to solve. And we have a team that values suggestions from all Software Engineers about tools, frameworks and processes that will help us build better and faster.
What you can expect at RigUp
- Within weeks, you’ll be contributing code to product-defining features
- Develop deep expertise in the product, architecture and tech stack with a full understanding of our customer’s needs and the future product roadmap
- Work with a TRUE cross-functional team that includes Engineers, UX Design, Product, Customer Success and Business Owners
- You'll work with React (migrating from AngularJS) and React Native for our web and mobile platforms respectfully, along with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch on our backend
- Develop a deep dedication to software quality. You're the type that wants to never make the same mistake twice, see a repeat bug, or ship features which don’t meet our high standards
- You will thrive as someone who learns quickly, works well independently and with others, and above all gets stuff done
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description