Senior Software Engineer
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That's what we're doing at Khoros (formerly Lithium+Spredfast), and you can do it too! If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer experience space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We're looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Khoros (formerly Lithium+Spredfast) in Austin is looking to add more stellar engineers to our already awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-driven application that consumes big data streams from the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale their conversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read and respond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k social conversations a day.
Skills and Requirements:
These tools/approaches have served us well in solving these problems:
- Java, ES6
- AWS (Kinesis, SWF, EC2, SQS, DynamoDB etc.)
- Open Source tech such as:
- Autonomous teams building interrelated microservices
- Focused automated tests
What we're looking for is simple:
- Engineers that have worked with some of these technologies (# of years doesn't matter if you can get the job done)
- Strong, opinioned, team players that think they have something valuable to contribute