Do you want to help build the next generation savings destination? RetailMeNot Rewards provides Cash Back deals for hundreds of thousands of users across hundreds of merchant partners. We provide high-value offers to consumers though web and mobile experiences, both online and in-store. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Rewards team, you'll help craft a highly reliable and flexible platform to deliver Cash Back and other rewards to our customers. Join us and help make RetailMeNot a beloved favorite for savings!
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work
- You have 5+ years professional experience in software development.
- You take pride in sharing your experience and expertise with junior and other senior engineers.
- You’re devoted to learning and to bringing others along with you.
- You delight in making simple, elegant, functional, and beautiful systems. You encourage others to do the same.
- You have experience building, guiding, and nurturing a complex web product in a public cloud.
What You'll Do
- You will write and deliver software as a member of an Agile scrum team.
- You will work together with your Agile team to improve process and delivery through collaborative problem solving.
- You will collaborate with other teams to generate technical solutions.
- You’ll cultivate and enhance a culture built around standard methodologies for testing, automation, and monitoring.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the cash back business and use that knowledge to cooperate with us as we build a technical and business roadmap to improve savings for our users and drive sales for our retail partners.
- You’ll share your expertise in complex web systems to improve reliability, scalability, and maintainability of a platform serving millions of customers.
Who We Are
- We believe our technologists should make technology decisions. We give engineers extensive freedom to make technical choices and to collaboratively define our technical roadmap.
- We believe the role of engineering leadership is to create and maintain an organization that empowers engineers to thrive.
- We devote a ton of effort and resources to hiring and retaining a team of excellent engineers because we believe that extraordinary engineers are happiest when they have a supportive and equally exceptional team helping them to succeed and grow.
- We are a polyglot company that utilizes dynamic and static languages, some functional, and others object oriented.
- We use the newest service offerings of public cloud providers, as well as important open source technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.