Senior Software Engineer at CCC
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The Pipeline Developer will focus on Pipeline design, development, performance optimization, and monitoring services to provide highly available, versioned, traceable data that provides the source of truth for internal customers.
• Design, develop and sustain testable, reusable and versioned data pipelines code to provide a highly reliable data to internal customers.
• Identify critical areas of code and write unit tests to achieve a 100% unit test coverage.
• Focus on automation and incremental progress of improvement of systems.
• Understanding of data converting from various formats such as CSV to json formatting.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, or Technical Field.
- 6 + years of progressively responsible related technical experience in object-oriented software development.
- Familiarity with security requirements, service-oriented architecture and design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, a self-starter, with ability to manage shifting priorities.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, personable and well-organized.
- Quickly acquire and adapt new skills in a fast-paced, cooperative team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively handle change.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of project milestones by a specific due date.
Knowledge and experience in Web Services and REST APIs.