Senior Staff Software Engineer
We have created the fastest growing card-linked offer platform that automatically puts cash into the wallets of millions of consumers whenever they shop, dine and book hotels. Through our vision to democratize advertising for the benefit of people everywhere, we connect leading brands and merchants directly to consumers, driving customers in-store and online to purchase more often, spend more and socially share the brands they engage with, creating new customer acquisition. Dosh is built on the mission to positively impact people's lives by moving billions of dollars to millions of people.
- Be a technical leader for Dosh
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine how to scalably design backend systems and APIs to meet their needs
- Architect, develop, and operate cloud native services which powers millions of Doshers getting cash back
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, finance, operations, and designers to identify and solve challenging problems
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to understand, document and develop APIs and systems to meet their requirements, driving increased adoption and reducing reliance on custom one-off implementations.
- Experience writing distributed, high-volume services and know how to deploy and keep them running in a cloud based environment.
- Experience in writing high-volume event and data driven systems
- Love of working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly
- A deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience designing, deploying, and operating in cloud-based architecture
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits