Senior Workday Solution Architect at Unity (Austin, TX)
We are looking for a top-tier Solution Architect that has a curious nature and experience gathering requirements, designing, diagramming, and documenting integrations and processes around Workday Financials. We have various people, enterprise, cloud, and on-premise systems we own integrations for but Workday is at the primary focus of our team.
Our technology stack is built to create scalable services that allow us to grow with the business. It includes Node.js, Mulesoft, GCP, pub/sub, BigQuery, RabbitMQ, Workday Studio, Workato, and many others.
We encourage learning, democratization of knowledge, and mentorship. We take an active role in your development and will make sure you are always challenging yourself!
We are a distributed team of IT developers and architects that work together across timezones and borders. We own all integrations for enterprise and people systems and have large groups in Copenhagen, Austin, and California. We love collaboration and working together towards a common goal while continuously optimizing and improving our processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Work together with senior engineers and architects to build and design scalable services around Workday and connected systems
- Maintain an overview of all systems in terms of integrations between them and how they are used
- Design, develop, and execute software solutions addressing business needs
- Interpret business requirements and help articulate the needs of the business
- Help define and shape business capabilities and business processes across different functional domains
What we're looking for
- Expert-level experience with Workday Financials integration patterns and modules
- Deep understanding of complex business processes and cloud applications
- Multiple years of experience in solution design and software development methodologies
- Experience with public cloud services and platforms (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS)
- Extensive experience with service architecture - REST principles, micro-services and Cloud-Native
You might also have
- Workday implementation experience
- Knowledge of data privacy practices and laws
- Strong behaviors around process review and documentation
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.