Site Reliability Engineer II, RxSaver at RetailMeNot, Inc. (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:01 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, October 3, 2020
We are RxSaver - a team that is passionate about helping people save money on prescription medicines and other healthcare costs. We work with pharmacies and providers across the nation to find the best deals and options for our community including prescription discount cards, coupons, prescription assistance programs and more.
Our Infrastructure Engineers continuously research and adopt the best standards and new technologies to create the ideal development experience across the team. Our self-service infrastructure platform maximizes developer productivity both for product and infrastructure. We pride ourselves on continuously looking for ways to reduce toil.
Our infrastructure platform is built on GCP using a terraform CD pipeline; both infrastructure and application deployments are performed by a pull request. Our greenfield data lake is designed to be HIPAA compliant and actively evolves to meet business needs.
If you love solving DevOps problems that have a genuine impact on the quality of life for millions of people, come help us make healthcare cheaper while staying on the cutting edge of cloud technology!
What You'll Do
- Containerized Deployments - Work with Kubernetes and Docker to mature our containerized infrastructure
- Continuous Improvement - Investigate new technologies and determine which ones best fit our needs
- Automate Everything - Improve tools, reduce toil, and foster innovation
- Reliability - Identify and execute on opportunities for increasing stability through improved monitoring
- Evangelism - Educate the engineering team and advocate for scalable and maintainable architecture
- You have supported and configured modern cloud services on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- You have provisioned infrastructure resources using Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or others
- You have enabled CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab, CircleCI, or others
- You enjoy collaborating with others to deliver successful solutions
- You have 2+ years of DevOps experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience
- We continuously cultivate a supportive team culture where everyone feels welcome; we care a lot about being happy!
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that values, uplifts, and celebrates the experiences of our employees.
- We are a remote-first team full of kind people.
- We are always willing to help out with a code review, meet for lunch, or jump into our always-open virtual coffee bar to connect!
- We are very flexible and committed to each team member's total well being, especially as we all adjust to current events.
- Our leadership and entire team are committed to transparency; we have open conversations and value all input when making decisions.
- Everyone has an impact - proposing change is just a pull request away!
- We regularly make time to pay down technical debt, invest in our platforms, and make room to implement our favourite features.
- We have complete ownership over our work due to our flat hierarchy and close collaboration with product, marketing, and analytics teams.
- Career growth is important to us; we are able to work cross-functionally to forge our own path. We take time for mentorship at all levels!
- We value continuing education and dedicate on-the-job time to learning.
- We have access to a wide variety of Udemy courses, run a weekly book club, and have a budget for conferences and books.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the
pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Read Full Job Description