Software Engineer, AdTech
About REX Homes
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup located in Woodland Hills, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. We recently closed Series C funding and have continued to expand into new markets in 2019.
About the Position
As a Software Engineer on our Adtech team, you’ll work on designing and building out our Advertising and Marketing technology platforms for REX’s advanced, data-science driven housing marketplace. You’ll work closely with other software engineers or data scientists and will support and be supported by specialists ranging from UI experts to data analysts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience with search ads Google Ads (Adwords), Bing, Quora, etc.
- Experience with display ads Fb Ads, DFP, theTradeDesk, AdRoll, etc.
- Experience with marketing/remarketing, etc. (edited)
- Experience integrating with DMP and leverage data sources like Census data
- Strong business sense
- Experience doing campaign optimization, understanding concepts like audience, targeting types, keywords, etc.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with key metrics such as ROAS, media lift, Martech (email campaigns, etc)
- Video and programmatic radio (DAAST) and programmatic video (VAST & OpenRTB)
As a pioneer in our industry, REX is setting new standards in the marketplace – for quality, innovation, integrity, professionalism, drive, consumer happiness, and social good. Our culture, together with our business vision and goals, serve as an orientation for leadership and a guide for how we conduct ourselves in day-to-day business. They also form the foundation for hiring, encouraging and rewarding great people. In addition, REX has been committed to doing good things for real estate consumers and to providing homes for those in the greatest need, wherever they may be. For every 50 homes we sell, we provide a home for a family in need. We started by funding the construction of a home for a family in Cambodia at the end of 2015. In addition to funding homes, the REX team regularly provides hands-on support to local nonprofits that provide shelter to families.
Contact: [email protected]