Software Engineer - C#, .Net Core
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to help us build the next generation Philanthropic Platform that enables the Ecosystem of Good. You’ll be on an Agile team working closely with our UX designers, product managers, and other engineers to build out data services, using a myriad of industry preferred frameworks, to power a robust and flexible web interface.
- Implement design concepts from UI/UX team.
- Utilize responsive web design principles.
- Ensure compliance with Web standards and accessibility requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of design trends and assist with implementation of design innovations.
- Work closely with architects to assure all systems are in line with long-term strategy.
- Ensure robust high quality code standards are maintained at all times
- Participate in all Scrum team ceremonies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of programming experience
- At least entry level experience with .NET core framework
- Experience working with RESTful Services and APIs
- Familiarity with Git and continuous integration systems
- Experience with one or more of the IaaS/PaaS providers is a must (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Understanding of software engineering best practices and object-oriented development
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.