Software Engineer I at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Develop high quality code adhering to the best coding practices as laid down by the company
- Work closely with team members and help translate defined requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Keep abreast of latest trends to help provide recommendations on new technologies and processes that can help improve the organization
- Understand the Product Teams expectations and manage them with the Development Team
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development
- Be the support system of the team, capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to implementation
- Ensure compliance to established design patterns
- Know when to escalate a critical decision
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- In addition to 2+ years in an engineering position creating code-based solutions and tools
- Fluent in C#
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with cloud computing and/or mobile applications
- Knowledge of working with APIs
- Experience with distributed version-control systems i.e. Git
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of client-side frameworks and technologies i.e. React, Angular and Bootstrap
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.