Software Engineer I at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Khoros is looking to add a stellar Software Engineer I toour already awesome engineering team. As a Software Engineer I, youwill be working as part of a small, agile team to deliver high quality softwareused by millions of people around the world. You will be able to contributeacross many areas of a large codebase and learn and teach in the process ofdoing so.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Writing quality code to help us revolutionize the way companies interact with their customers
- Working in a positive and collaborative environment where team members support each other
- Learning something new every single day
- Helping teach other team members what you know
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or you just love to code
- 1-3 years of experience in software development or engineering
- Working knowledge of Java
- Agile experience
- Experience with AngularJS, React.js, Vue.js, Ember.js, or similar
- Experience with web-based Social Media applications
- Excellent debugging and code reading skills
- Desire to write highly performant and highly scalable software