Software Engineer Mid-Level (Customer/CoreTeam) at Khoros
Looking for your nextengineering gig? Khoros in Austin is looking to add more stellar engineers toour already-awesome engineering team.
We operate multiple SaaSapplications in the Social Media space. We work in small startup-like teams andlove delivering value to our customers through shipping code. We deploy asoften as we can, and would love for you to deploy to production on day one.
We are empowered. Ourteams operate with autonomy and an ethos of Do the Right Thing.
We are vocal. Engineers,designers, and product managers are peers on teams to create our products. Ourvoice is critical in making our software awesome.
We grow. We didn't knowall of this ten years ago, and our industry is changing constantly. We wantengineers that love learning, and we want experts that aim to set the bar high.
We're hiring engineersto help us solve challenging problems using JVM-based, open sourcetechnologies.
In this role, youwill...
- work with a sharp engineering team on impactful projects in our Marketing platform
- build Saas-based applications with JVM-based technologies like Java and/or Scala
- advocate for good engineering practices within and outside of your team
- participate in code reviews with teammates
- participate in an on-call rotation for escalations
- 2+ years of experience building SaaS-based applications on a team
- collaborated with other engineers through git and pull requests
- a track record of using good software development practices, patterns and architecture
- worked on on distributed systems leveraging cloud-based services, like AWS
- worked with relational databases like MySQL
- excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
You get bonus points ifyou have...
- worked with Java or Scala, and related tech like Spring, Hibernate, Finatra, etc.
- worked with real-time data processing tech like Kafka, Storm, etc.
- worked with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.