“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
We are searching for Native Mobile Software Engineers of all levels ready to take on a new challenge. Our mobile teams will use Flutter to build apps that will eventually reach millions of users in the US. The desire and ability to learn new technologies like Flutter will be essential for this role. You will be one of many mobile software engineers working together to build best-in-class experiences for Bright Health members. Prior Flutter experience is not a requirement, although it would be a plus.
We are looking for software engineering professionals with a growth mindset who believe that team success is personal success. If you have at least two or more years of professional development experience in a team environment that employed sound engineering principles, we'd love to chat with you!
- Contribute up and down the product stack (frontend + some backend) as needed to deliver the best user experience.
- Contribute across the complete development lifecycle, including technical design, work estimation, implementation of new features, and addressing feedback or bugs.
- Peer review team member's code and provide constructive feedback to improve quality
- Create documentation and processes as needed to improve team productivity and transparency.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Zero (0) - Two (2) years of experience in an enterprise or commercial software development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You have a growth mindset and help to lift others up
- You employ sound engineering principles in your day-to-day work
- You take pride in your work
- You love learning and teaching
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats depending on what is required to deliver the best end-user experience
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well
- You can work independently but also communicate within a team
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.