RetailMeNot is looking for a friendly, passionate SWET I to join our engineering team. Come join our team of engineers and help build engaging experiences that reach millions of app users every month. As a SWET I, you’ll help drive the future of our apps by identifying and implementing enhancements to test frameworks, and document/prototype improvements, while staying at the forefront of testing technologies.
Are you excited about contributing to native and web apps that has millions of monthly active users? Are you a phenomenal teammate who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and engineers?
Who You Are
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test or comparable development experience.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to design and deliver successful solutions.
- With guidance from leadership, implement solutions through a combination of technology and processes.
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- You’ve been designing, developing, and testing native and web applications
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience.
What You'll Do
- You develop and maintain the testing pipeline and framework for the team.
- You will define, coordinate and own project test strategy, driving focus on automated testing lower in the pyramid.
- Actively participate in code reviews for the application (with an eye towards testability and quality) and test code (frameworks, test cases, etc.)
- You will collaborate with leadership and peers to make sound and mature technical judgements.
- Influence others in technical decision-making, technology adoption within their domain and contribute to the development and testing of a large-scale native iOS and Android as well as web applications.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy.
- We reimburse expenses for cell phone service and gym memberships.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the
pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.