Rev's mission is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI.
Rev is a marketplace for remote work. We do for work-at-home freelancers what Uber does for drivers. Like Uber, there are two sides to our marketplace: people that pay for services, and people that get paid to work. Tens of millions of Americans would prefer to work from home if they had the option.
Today, we offer four services and we will launch more in the next few years. Our initial offerings are: audio transcription, video captions and subtitles, and document translation. What the verticals have in common is the work can be done anywhere, and software can transform them, via marketplace methods, productivity improvements, and machine learning. We believe many types of work can be done remotely, and we have a game plan to change more of them in the years to come.
Started by MIT engineers, Rev has $30M+ from Silicon Valley VC’s. We have 125 + employees (and growing) with offices in San Francisco and Austin. Sales are growing fast and we hit profitability in 2017. Don’t take our word for it – search for “@rev” on twitter to read what people are saying about us.
Rev Engineers are expected to do more than just produce great code. They are expected to become experts on the problems facing our workers and customers, produce great ideas, and shape the future of our product. At Rev, you won’t only help us execute on our current businesses, but, you will play an integral role in impacting the direction of the remote labor market on a global scale.
We are looking for exceptional full stack or iOS engineers to join our growth stage startup. You can expect to make an impact from day one, contributing to our web and mobile apps and pushing code to production on a weekly basis. You will work alongside a group of smart, pragmatic and passionate developers.
- Use cutting-edge front-end technologies to build tools used by our Revvers everyday
- Build fully tested features for our web or mobile applications
- Drive the definition of new features and product enhancements
- Help write the next generation of our RESTful APIs
- Design scalable systems that can keep up with our rapidly growing user base
- Build great user experiences
Please apply if you:
- Full-stack web:
- Have experience with a modern MVC framework, such as ASP .NET MVC, Ruby on Rails, Node.js
- Enjoy building front-ends with frameworks like Bootstrap, Backbone, React.js, AngularJS
- Have experience with developing native iOS applications
- Enjoy building out beautiful mobile user interfaces
- Want to design and develop full features from start to finish
- Instinctively write tests in parallel with your code
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to work remotely
- Free catered lunch every Friday + stocked kitchen
- Team building events including happy hours, trivia nights, movies, & team off-sites
- Get around town easily with $100 in Uber credit every month
- A generous budget to create your own workstation
- 90% paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Parental leave
- 401k & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Stock Options