We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team. We offer the opportunity to work on the full product development life-cycle, from requirements through integration and testing. We offer opportunities to work on a number of technologies and provide a wide variety of career development and mentorship. The perfect candidate is organized, self-motivated, has a passion for learning and is able to work within a team.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in design and code reviews and dive deep into technical implementation discussions
- Learn the ins and outs of continually improving teams in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of fellow engineers, product managers, and operations in developing solutions
- Interpret business requirements and produce working software
- Provide technical support to our customer support department
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 1-3+ years of software development experience with at least 1 year of experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment and demonstrate excellent communication, object-oriented programming and design knowledge
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.