Software Engineer at Q2
Q2’s Software Engineer – Premier Services will help Q2’s Cloud Lending customers achieve success on our powerful cloud-based lending platform. As part of our Continuous Delivery Premier Services team, you will help Q2 Cloud Lending customers on their journey to success. You will help perform detailed design of technical solutions and perform all necessary technical activities through the project’s development, testing, and deployment phases. You will solve complex, technical issues for mission critical customers, as they unlock the value of the Cloud Lending platform and help them expand and grow their business. Working with application administrators, ensure adherence to support best practices. and Professional Services teams, to deliver the best user experience with the Cloud Lending platform.
· Cloud Lending Software Engineers – Premier Services, provide white-glove technical services to customers across our global support geographies, including India (Bangalore), Australia (Sydney), Europe (London), and North America (Austin, TX/San Mateo, CA).
· Serve as the subject matter expert for Cloud Lending’s products, while enabling clients to maximize utilization of the Cloud Lending Product suite, easing product adoption.
· Help customers extend their capabilities on the Cloud Lending Platform through implementation services, leveraging the Salesforce platform.
· Analyze business requirements and develop technical solutions, create test scripts, and implement custom solutions, when necessary to meet customer satisfaction.
· Review customer code and recommend revisions to improve application performance and/or deliver custom code changes to mitigate governor limits and timeout restrictions.
· Be a quality advocate throughout the product life cycle, collaborating with Product, Development, QA and Clients for new releases.
· Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Bachelor’s degree with 3 plus years of experience working in Computer Science or related field.
· Experience of Salesforce and Force.com technology is a plus
· Experience with Software Development Life Cycle principles and production support.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cases, and work on assigned tasks and meet deliverable timelines consistently
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
· Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
· Experience in the FinTech or Banking Industries like Loan Origination, Servicing.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.