Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Collaborate directly with product managers, UX researchers, and designers to define and implement solutions for our digital properties
- Contribute to the design, development and implement systems, full-stack applications
- Contribute to all aspects of the product stack
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features
- Lead and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's productivity, culture, and code quality
- Review team member's code to identify and remediate bugs quickly
- Create documentation and processes for teaching or lead learning sessions with other engineers as needed
- C# & .NET
- Git & GitHub
- 2+ years in software development
- Experience with ReactJS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field strongly preferred
- Expertise in developing full-stack web applications
- Experience building applications in the cloud, bonus points for serverless architectures
- Experience scaling applications from prototype to tens of thousands of daily active users
- Experience implementing Continuous Deployment patterns
- Experience supporting the applications you have built
- You have a growth mindset and help to lift others up
- You employ sound engineering principles in your day-to-day work
- You take pride in your work
- You love learning, and you love teaching
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well
- You can work independently, but also communicate within a team
The Consumer Platform Team here at Bright is creating the most remarkable healthcare technology that places power and results back into the hands of the patient.
We are a team that is constantly optimizing to improve results.
We’re doers who love getting into the weeds to solve problems for ourselves and our community of members.
There is no bureaucracy or red tape. We are insanely biased toward action, led by data and problem-solving.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.