At Unity, we are re-inventing the way online games are built, launched, and operated! Our Game Services division focuses on delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services, empowering creators to launch new and engaging multiplayer player experiences with confidence!
As a Solutions Architect, you will be working throughout the customer journey. From the initial engagement, you will advocate our product portfolio through technical domain expertise, helping our team position each product to our potential customers with technical authority.What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the technical customer journey from end to end, with a particular focus on business development and technical onboarding
- Command the technical pre-sales process, collecting requirements and surfacing challenges in existing or conceptional implementations; design solutions utilizing our outstanding game services products; conduct in-depth technical discussions on your proposed solutions
- Collaborate closely with internal multi-functional partners to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success
- Partner with clients to plan development achievements, and communicate timelines and updates within Unity
- Stay up to date - both on updates to existing products, and new products added to the portfolio
- Experience in relevant technology roles including Live Services, Cloud, developer tools, and/or third party SDK’s
- Strong organization skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excitement to work in a constantly evolving environment and drive meaningful next steps
- Experience in Solution Engineering or Technical Account Management
- Experience with the Video Games industry. Direct experience with game engines and editors, Unity and Unreal preferred
- Experience in running large scale projects with long delivery cycles
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#LI-SL1 #SEN