Sr DevOps Engineer at SpyCloud
Sr DevOps Engineer
SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
Our Team’s Culture
As part of the DevOps Team, we offer you a talented team and culture that invests in new technologies and in our engineers for the long term. The products we support are key to accelerating adaptation of SpyCloud’s services by our customers. We ship constantly in an incremental fashion, with an emphasis on solid, long-term design, and high quality development, and adapting to early customer feedback. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged, all within a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Design, improve, and maintain secure, durable, and performant infrastructure to power APIs, web applications, and data mining/ETL workflows to meet established SLAs
- Work with developers to bring new products and services into production
- Automate testing, deployment, and monitoring of all products and services throughout the software development lifecycle
- Improve operational processes and apply best practices to ensure scalability, security, and availability
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as SOC 2
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a DevOps role maintaining production infrastructure, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Strong working knowledge of AWS services like EC2, ECS or EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, S3, Code/Build/Pipeline/Deploy etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Terraform or similar tools, Ansible, AWS CLI/SDK, Boto
- Release automation, system administration and configuration, and system debugging experience
- Proficiency with a scripting language such as Python, Bash, etc. and Linux environments
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques for bare metal and containerized workloads
- Experience with .NET applications deployed in Microsoft Windows desktop and server environments is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.