IdentityNow is SailPoint’s Identity as a Service (IDaaS) product, and the Sr. DevOps Engineer will be a key player on the DevOps team servicing the IdentityNow product suite.
We're searching for a Sr. DevSecOps Engineer that will be a key player on the DevOps team servicing SailPoint's suite of SaaS products. He/She will proactively work with the rest of the DevOps team, the CISO team, Engineering, Product, and other functional departments to design, implement and operate solutions to secure our global customer-facing SaaS infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain tools/processes to effectively secure our cloud-based (AWS) environments
- Work closely with the CISO organization to help establish and ensure corporate guidelines and best practices are followed
- Implement a program to integrate security into the build/release pipelines to validate our code is secure before it goes to production
- Able to build a solution to a problem, rather than buy, when appropriate
- Evaluate and recommend use of ML, AI, and data analytic services to improve the security of our products and environments
- Stay current on security industry trends and topics, and evangelize those concepts within the organization
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as ISO27001, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc
Background & Experience:
- Experience working on a team with security responsibilities for a SaaS or PaaS solution, preferably in AWS
- Experience creating solutions in languages like Ruby or Go
- Experience automating and integrating security operations into DevOps processes
- Experience with SIRP, SIEM, and IDS/IPS/WAF solutions
- Experience securing containerized applications
- Knowledge of orchestration and/or configuration management tools (Terraform or Ansible/Chef) and command execution frameworks
- Understanding of how Java and Go applications operate, and how to secure the environment that houses them
- Understanding of industry standard release automation tools and processes
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills — this is an extremely collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience/certifications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.