Sr. Director Escalation Engineering - United States
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The Senior Director of Commercial Security Products Escalations will work across functions to provide a unified state of the business for all escalations activities across the entire portfolio of products. The role will be responsible for leading change across the organization in how Forcepoint supports critical customers in a solutions-focused environment.
Key areas of focus include:
- Providing critical customer escalation issue management across the business working with executive-level team members in Engineering, Technical Support, and Operations
- Provide leadership, facilitation support and guidance across all R&D departments involved in customer satisfaction issues by driving accountability into the organization to ensure issues are resolved
- Serve as the escalations contact point within R&D for all other departments that are impacted by the customers’ satisfaction of our products and service offerings
- Own issue resolution and fast track support for the defined key customers and customer escalations with responsibility for managing top priority customer related issues within R&D
- Develop, implement, and oversee formal processes for responding to high visibility customer concerns and/or issues
- Define the metrics to monitor and control escalations performance
- Drive the efficiency improvement in solution support processes
- Management and reporting on Root Cause Analysis
- 10+ years working in an enterprise-level environment
- Extensive background working with customers in the software industry
- Strong background in both Technical Support and Engineering
- Security industry experience is a plus