Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Position at HotSchedules
In this role, you will be working on many of our new SaaS HotSchedules Clarifi web applications, which is built using microservice/service-oriented architecture, React, Node.js, Responsive Web Design. You will work on the HotSchedules Clarifi web applications hands-on. You must enjoy designing and implementing highly scalable and available systems. You will be collaborating with multiple engineering teams, product management team, and the design team to make sure our products are intuitive, easy to use, and look elegant and stunning.
If you love solving big problems at scale, building best-in-class user experience and web applications, coaching/mentoring engineers, keeping up with latest technologies, and have a deep desire to directly impact the future growth of a company, then this is the right job for you.
- Build world-class multi-tenant SaaS web applications using modern technology stack (React + Node.js), service-oriented architecture, and data stores (Redis/MongoDB/S3).
- Provide architectural oversight and technical leadership to the teams to deliver high-quality software.
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and Engineering to ensure we develop the best-in-class solutions for market needs.
- Develop department-wide technical perspectives, standards, solutions, and strategies that resolve significant product or organizational pain-points.
- Provide mentorship to engineers and ensuring we are building solid applications.
- Set a positive tone in team collaboration, working across teams and departments, and always bringing a service mentality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of web development.
- Superior user interface skills with strong technical knowledge in current web trends
- Great communication skills are a must-have. You are a technical leader and partner across the organization.
- Ability to work in an agile development lifecycle and a continuous delivery model
- 5+ Years of Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- 3+ Years using React/Angular
- Extensive experience using and designing RESTful APIs.
- Good working knowledge of Node.js
- Experience building Multi-Tenant SaaS applications
- Experience with build automation toolchain
Who we are:
HotSchedules - Hospitality Unbound
HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.