Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Sr. Systems Engineer is a member of the End User Infrastructure Operations team. This role is focused around building out workflows and enhancements for our core systems and technologies. This role will also have shared responsibilities to support our team efforts. These responsibilities can include deployment, monitoring, maintenance, security, development, upgrades, and support of end user and office hardware (desktops, laptops, handheld devices, printers, drivers, software, email, patches, and operating systems) within our environment. Our team is a part of the greater End User Computing team that provides IT services and support for all Bright Health employees. Our client is the Bright Health employees and you will be a part of the team that directly and indirectly supports them. As a department we have a philosophy of all hands-on-deck. We do not shy away from large or small tasks, many of which often happen behind the scenes.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop expert level understanding of our core systems, their integrations, and dependencies
- Review current system configurations and provide recommendations for system improvements
- Review requirements and execute necessary workflow and enhancement changes within the following key systems:
- FreshService (ITSM)
- Intune (PC Management)
- Jamf (Mac Management)
- Automox (System Patching)
- SplashTop (Remote Assistance)
- Slack, Zoom, and Teams (Collaboration Tools)
- LastPass (Password Management)
- Mobile Device Management
- OpenPath (Access Control)
- Envoy (Guest & Health Attestation)
- Future systems TBD
- Execution & Administration of Office 365 Groups (including Security/Distribution and Static/Dynamic)
- Work closely with various departments to align on requirements and tasks needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Proactively look for challenges or constraints within projects and seek to manage them accordingly
- Assist with system related escalated tickets from our service desk, including user support as needed.
- Assist with maintenance of systems, processes, and documentation
- Assist with and participate in ongoing user access audits
- Assist in the execution of IT planned initiatives including hitting deadlines and achieving goals or projects as assigned (e.g. Tech Refresh and Upgrade initiatives)
- Bachelor or Associate degree (Ideally in Technology or Security), or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with AzureAD, Powershell, and Scripting experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with multiple SaaS solutions
- Technical expertise with creating & troubleshooting various workflows & integrations between SaaS solutions
- Technical expertise with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Working knowledge of the following strongly preferred: Azure, Office 365, Intune, Jamf, FreshService, and MDM.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater team goals
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and applications on your own to support needs of business
- Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.