RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams strive to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Engineering team at RigUp leverages a variety of tools to enable and sustain a scalable and highly-resilient platform for delivering customer value. We are organized into agile, cross-functional product line teams consisting of engineering, product and design which allows us to develop deep expertise and rapidly deliver high-value features and functionality.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to help us build the next evolution of our suite of applications.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing, building, and maintaining a component library and design system that empowers our frontend developers to quickly create consistent, intuitive, and functional experiences.
- Set standards for performance, resource consumption, integration testing, and accessibility across our organization and implement tooling to match where necessary.
- Collaborate closely with our Design team in establishing and evolving patterns.
- Collaborate with frontend developers to understand their pain points and ensure their success.
- Mentoring junior frontend engineers across the organization, providing guidance and support with a sense of stewardship for their growth.
- Influencing the wider engineering team through demos, brown bag topics, and design proposals.
What you should have:
- 6+ years of relevant software development experience
- Experience building production grade single page applications
- Experience in React, Apollo-Client or other state management frameworks, GraphQL
- Familiarity with cloud computing providers, order of preference: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines for your production services
- Experience with remote collaboration with teams in different timezones
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description