We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. You'll utilize a mix of full-stack software engineering and DevOps skills to architect and implement distributed solutions for our customer-facing website.
Are you someone that loves solving real user problems, building robust systems, and delivering compelling user experiences? Are you passionate about contributing to our core product that has millions of daily visits? If so, we need skilled engineers to join our team. We're looking for someone to continue evolving the architecture of our platform, advancing our already diverse technology stack!
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience.
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services, and have proven experience within the container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have enabled CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others.
- You have a strong desire to learn new technologies and methods, staying up to date on modern frameworks and libraries.
- You love solving big problems at scale.
- You have made mistakes along the way, but you learned from them.
- You don't limit yourself to one end of the development stack.
What You'll Do
- You will participate in the overall system design and architecture.
- You will be a mentor to team members.
- You will advocate to continually improve quality and engineering practices.
- You'll be working closely with Docker and Kubernetes to containerize and scale infrastructure.
- You will investigate new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization.
- You will champion automation: tools improvement, process automation and innovation.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy.
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free parking downtown!).
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.