We are the Pharma team at RetailMeNot. We are a new team that is passionate about helping people save money on their prescription medicines. Since drug prices vary not only by pharmacy location, but also by which discount source is used, we search several of the nation’s lowest pharmacy discount sources to find prescription discount cards, coupons and Rx assistance programs that save people money.
Are you someone that loves solving real user problems, building robust systems, and delivering compelling user experiences? Do you have an urge to fix bad user experiences when you encounter them? Are you excited to build something that is used by millions of people every day? Do you want to work on applications that help people in their everyday lives? If so, we need skilled UI engineers to join our team.
Who Are You
- You have 7+ years of experience developing interactive web applications.
- You are working with modern client-side frameworks, such as React or Vue.
- You build experiences for users that span their many devices and intents.
- You love solving big problems at scale.
- You focus on performance as a feature.
- You keep abreast of the ever-changing industry of browsers.
- You thoroughly understand scripting in the DOM and have solid knowledge of HTTP methods.
- You bring strong computer science fundamentals.
- You don't limit yourself to one end of the technology stack.
What You'll Do
- You will implement and maintain a new responsive design using a modern client-side framework.
- You will use your browser expertise and work with the Security team to evaluate and remediate any risks affecting RetailMeNot's Rx site.
- You will read the latest Chrome and Firefox blogs and release notes to keep the team aware of meaningful changes.
- You will review metrics from Google Analytics to inform our perspective on which old versions of browsers we can stop supporting.
- You will monitor results from our performance testing system to ensure we maintain site speed.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in continual improvement.
- We'll provide you with food, coffee, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy.
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free parking downtown).
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.